Vacations for Under a Thousand Dollars
By Jules Nixon
If you are looking for fun and cheap vacations for you and your family then you have definitely come to the right place. This article will give you ten great ideas for fun filled family vacations that will cost not more than $ 1000.00. So start reading ahead to find out about these holiday deals:
1. A camping trip to the State Forest or the National park for a family of four will not only be a fun trip, but will also cost less than $1000.00. All the camping gear, camp ground fess and the traveling fees will also fall in your budget of $1000.00
2. A trip to Disney world is the dream vacation for any child. Nowadays, Disney world has taken many measures to make visits to the park affordable for all families. If you go during the value season then you may get rooms that start at $ 80 dollars a night.
3. If you want to have a completely different experience in your trip then you can bring your family to Cochran that is located in Ontario, Canada. You and your family can stay and enjoy your experience of staying in an actual igloo. You also don't have to worry about the temperatures since even if the igloo is made of ice and snow the temperature inside the igloo stays quite warm.
4. If you want a fun filled family trip and also want to give your children a history lesson then the city of Boston is the correct destination for you. Boston is one of the oldest cities of America and has a long and rich history of the United States in it. In this trip your biggest expense will be lodging and airfare, but you will not have to spend all that much for your sightseeing as all the cities attractions are at walking distances.
5. In the U.S there are many hot springs; you can easily take your family for a vacation to see one of these springs. One of the most frequently visited hot springs, are those that are present in Arkansas. These hot springs will offer you a day's soak in the warm, soothing springs and since you have to camp your lodging expenses will also be cut in half.
6. If you are planning to visit Europe then you can easily save money by staying in hostels. Hostels are inexpensive places to stay and by staying in hostels you will also have more money to spend on your sightseeing.
7. If you are looking for a romantic getaway and are not too keen on spending a huge amount of money then cruise travel packages are a perfect choice for you. There are many Cruise lines like Carnival Cruise that offer special deals on cruises. Many Cruise Lines often run deals as low as $500.
8. Did you ever dream of traveling across the US? Well, now you can make your dream come true with the help of the Greyhound Bus Lines. This bus line offers buses to different destinations all over the US. All you have to do is purchase a ticket to your destination and just get up on the bus. If you are good at bargaining then you can easily find a few cheap motels for your lodging on your trip.
9. If you dream of an island getaway but at a price that will not burn a hole in your pocket then the Dreams Cancun Resort and Spa is the perfect island getaway for you. This resort and spa is located in Cancun, Mexico and offer packages that are as low as $ 571 and includes three night stays at Cancun and flights to and from Cancun.
10. One of the cheapest island vacations that you will ever find is the Punta Cana Resort in the Dominican Republic. Here the hotels begin at just over $ 150 and almost everything on the island is inexpensive.
Read about seed ticks and sheep ticks at the How To Remove Ticks website.
Hotels & Resorts
Cruise Information & Booking
More Articles by Jules Nixon
More Travel Articles
Views expressed in the article are those of the author and are not necessarily the opinions of CaribbeanChoice, its staff or members.