- Marriage License - $200.00 U.S. in Montserrat stamps
- Candidates must be resident on the island for at least three days before application of the
- Application through a local attorney to the Attorney Generalís office for marriage license.
- Candidates must present legal Passport and original Birth Certificate of both parties.
- Divorce Decree or Death Certificate where necessary
- Evidence of notarized parental consent if one of the candidates is under the age of 18.
- Non-marriage certificate(s)
Submit an Article
New Articles |
New Recipes |
Active Topics |
New Links |
Announcements & What's New
CaribbeanChoice.com - Your Gateway to the Caribbean
One Love. One People. All Caribbean!™
Proverb: Contrary breeze make crow and eagle light on one line.
Meaning: When there is trouble, enemies are sometimes forced to get together to solve problems.
Complete Hosting Guide
Life is Transformational
Visionary Learning Studios