Honduras is a country of striking natural beauty and dramatic contrasts. It is a place where lovers come on their honeymoon and get away if they choose from the fast pace "rat race". Romance can be found in all of its glory. All that is missing is you.
- US $100 for validation of legal documents and legal fees.
- An original birth certificate or a copy with raised seal for both parties.
- If you are a widow, a death certificate of a former spouse will be necessary.
- If you are divorced you need an original document with a raised seal stating this.
- If you have never been married, you must have a document stating so with a notary seal.
- If you are a non-resident, you will need a passport and a medical certificate.
- If you under-age, you will need parental authorization.
- All weddings must have at least two witnesses, who may either be foreign or of Honduran nationality. These witnesses must have proper identification, such as a driver's license or passport.
Submit an Article
New Articles |
New Recipes |
Active Topics |
New Links |
Announcements & What's New
CaribbeanChoice.com - Your Gateway to the Caribbean
One Love. One People. All Caribbean!™
Proverb: Contrary breeze make crow and eagle light on one line.
Meaning: When there is trouble, enemies are sometimes forced to get together to solve problems.
Complete Hosting Guide
Life is Transformational
Visionary Learning Studios