- Candidates must be a resident for a minimum of 5 day prior to the wedding.
- One person in the couple must be a resident for 30 days (residency card is required)
- Certificate of good conduct (including certificate of single standing)
- Medical certificate issued within three months of event
- A notarized statement of unmarried status and or parental consent is candidates are under the
age of 18.
- Proof of Divorce Decree or Death Certificate where necessary.
- Documents not written in French must have a notarized translation attached to originals.
- A “Bulletin de Marriage” and “Livret de Famille” are delivered at the ceremony.
- Blood test is required.
Submit an Article
New Articles |
New Recipes |
Active Topics |
New Links |
Announcements & What's New
CaribbeanChoice.com - Your Gateway to the Caribbean
One Love. One People. All Caribbean!™
Proverb: No one-time fire make peas boil.
Meaning: Some things take a long time to be completed.
Complete Hosting Guide
Life is Transformational
Visionary Learning Studios