Marriage License Fees: $6.00 US
Marriage Officers: $50.00 - $250.00 US
- Candidates must have established residency on the island three working days prior to applying
for marriage license.
- Valid passports and original birth certificates of both parties.
- Deed Poll if either party had a name change.
- If you have never been married, a letter of non-marriage is required should contain
confirmation from your Priest/Solicitor or local Registry on their
letterhead, signed and sealed, that you have not been married.
- If divorced, a decree absolute,
if applicable (original document required)
- If widowed, a death certificate and previous marriage certificate
- Birth certificate - must include father's name.
- Written consent from parents or guardian if either candidate is under 21.
- All documents must be submitted in English, if original is in another language, it must be
translated into English and certified
- Birth certificate of both parties must also be hand carried to be present at the registry’s