Forum Discription: A place to promote your Caribb
URL: http://www.caribbeanchoice.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=84233
Printed Date: 19†Jan†2021 at 10:26pm

Topic: Store evaluators
Posted By: GA87
Subject: Store evaluators
Date Posted: 10†Aug†2012 at 3:38am
Hello everyone,

I'm posting on behalf of Albatross Global Solutions.

Albatross Global Solutions is a marketing services provider dedicated to understanding affluent and well established customers as well as improving premium and luxury brandsí performance.
We regularly carry out several missions for fashion brands' and at the moment we are looking for shoppers in Saint Thomas and Saint Martin.

Your role would be to go to assigned stores, pretend to be looking for a certain product while letting a sales person help you and introduce some models to you.In the end, there is no purchase to be made and you will leave the store. Within 24 hours, you will fill out an online questionnaire to give your impressions regarding the shop environment and the customer service.

If you have a love for fashion and wish to earn extra money then this job is for you. Simply go to our website www.albatrossonline.com and click on 'Become a shopper' in order to create your account. Afterwards email me at gaharoni@albatrossasia.com so that I can follow up on your application.

Replies:
Posted By: GA87
Date Posted: 10†Aug†2012 at 3:39am
Hello everyone,

I'm posting on behalf of Albatross Global Solutions.

Albatross Global Solutions is a marketing services provider dedicated to understanding affluent and well established customers as well as improving premium and luxury brandsí performance.
We regularly carry out several missions for fashion brands' and at the moment we are looking for shoppers in Saint Thomas and Saint Martin.

Your role would be to go to assigned stores, pretend to be looking for a certain product while letting a sales person help you and introduce some models to you.In the end, there is no purchase to be made and you will leave the store. Within 24 hours, you will fill out an online questionnaire to give your impressions regarding the shop environment and the customer service.

If you have a love for fashion and wish to earn extra money then this job is for you. Simply go to our website www.albatrossonline.com and click on 'Become a shopper' in order to create your account. Afterwards email me at gaharoni@albatrossasia.com so that I can follow up on your application.

Print Page | Close Window