Print Page | Close Window

THE LONELY HEARTS CLUB

Printed From: CaribbeanChoice
Category: General Discussion
Forum Name: Society & Social Issues
Forum Discription: Discussions on the world and how we can make the world a better place.
URL: http://www.caribbeanchoice.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=80294
Printed Date: 15 July 2020 at 12:29pm

Topic: THE LONELY HEARTS CLUB
Posted By: sandra
Subject: THE LONELY HEARTS CLUB
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 8:17am

It's free, so please join.

I'm just on the blue side of lonesome
Right next to the Heartbreak Hotel
In a tavern that's known as The Lonely Hearts
On a bar stool not doing too well

-------------
I asked for all things so that I might enjoy life; I was given life so that I might enjoy all things

Replies:
Posted By: vutjebal
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 8:39am
LONELY HEART????   long time ago

-------------
It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.

Date Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 4:34pm
There are a lot of lonely hearts out there, vutje.

Another Saturday night
And I ain't got nobody
I got some money 'cause I just got paid
Oh how I wish I had someone to talk to
I'm in an awful state

-------------
I asked for all things so that I might enjoy life; I was given life so that I might enjoy all things

Posted By: Citizen Eve
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 4:39pm
Hmmmm ... This is one freeby am going to pass on ... NO THANK YOU ladies ... LMAO

-------------
"the time is always ripe to do right", Nelson Mandela.

Date Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 4:42pm
Good for you, CE. You're not a lonely heart.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 4:51pm
This heart is taking an intentional and calculated respite Sandy ... and loving it ... it is filled with that of the platonic ... am even beginning to think that sex is not all that it made out to be ... Holywood really @#$%ed up things here ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 5:00pm
After you've been in and out of love, had good sex and bad sex, you get numb. Don't blame Hollywood. Hollywood is make believe and we try to live in a make believe world. I absolutely love that old song. "Why can't we be, like story book children, living in a world of make believe".

I love living in a make believe world. I hate to face reality. I just want to float on a sugar-coated cloud...what's that thing they sell at the circus? It's light and fluffy and melts in the mouth... I got it! Cotton candy. That's what I want to float on.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 5:49pm
I think my heart has enough of...and that is why...Lonely Heart....
Wink
I will leave it over for  those who just started not to be LONELY....

btw......but I feel not lonely!!!Embarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 8:32am
This club is for all who feel lonely or just down-in-the-sumps occasionally. Just come in, sit at the bar, have a few drinks to dull the senses. I've been coming here for a couple of months now. I've met some great people.

"What do you say, George? Don't you feel much better after you've had a few drinks, talk to other people and share your problems?"

"Sure, Sandy. It's great, meeting you folks here."

"Bartender. Let's have another round. Hey, Joey, Cassie. Ready for another one?"

"Thanks, Sandy. The next one is on me."

"No problem, George. Hey, I got to run off. I have an appointment with my accountant. I'll see you folks later." (I toss down my drink and emit a loud burp) EXITS

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 1:21pm
you funny sandy  LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 2:08pm
 Hey bartender ... that GM is for the foxy lady at the end ... tell her I think her attitude rocks ... ;)

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 6:47pm
wow...you too CE...LOL 
what are you doing  in the bar... drinking...you never  did..;)

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 11:30pm
V ... this girl likes to keep a bit of mystery in the mix ... Wink ... I do love good wines and very aged rums ... one of my three vices!!

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 10:31am
Hello, Cassie, Roland, Peter. Can't stay too long. Just popped in to see how you folks are doing. Hey, that's great, Cassie. You are going on a cruise with John. See how things worked out. You met John right here in the club.

Sorry I missed you, Citizen Eve and vutjebal. I arrived shortly after you left. Maybe we'll see each other for 'happy hour' later.

Gota split. Places to go and things to do.

-------------

Posted By: Rogerka
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 12:55pm
I like your spirit and talent, sandy. am feeling myself at home. a tequila shot for me, please. will anyone join me?

-------------
Peace out

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 10:32pm
Phew, it's hot out there. Barkeep, let me have an ice cold Elephant beer, please.

I wonder if Roggy enjoyed the tequila?

So anything new since I was here last, George?

George: (burps) Naw. Linda was crying in her drink again. (sighs) Poor thing. She's really lonely.

We try to cheer her up, George. This is one soul we can't touch. I think she needs professional help.

George: Another Coors Light, bartender. I just don't understand why we can't get to her, Sandy.

Why do we address Jim as 'bartender and barkeep'? We should start calling him by his name. After all, he's our friend, you know. Look, Cory and the gang just arrived. Hey, guys. Come join the party. The more the merrier. I think my friends, vutje, Citizen Eve and Roggy will stop by later. Hey, Jim. Give me some ice in a glass, please. This beer is getting warm. So, Cory, how is your new fella....

Hey, Jim! Let's get some Baron in de house, Jackson shouts.

Jim puts a CD in the CD player and the sweet sound of Baron's voice fills the room.

Cory giggles. Ooooh. I absolutely love Baron.....Jimmy dear. Fix me up a Mule Kick, darling. Oh, my new fella, Sandy...let me tell you...

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 11:25pm
Man this place is hopping tonight ... Where's that Sandy ... overthere ... I can hear her laughter ... sweet sweet laughter ... that girl is such a jolly old soul ... hmmm ... I need a stiff one tonight ... lets see who will fit the bill ... Evil%20Smile ... an old grog, straight up will do ... for now ... we'll see how the night progresses ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 7:30am
Hello guys! it's full tonight... what are you doing so early in the bar?! OK, let's have some wine... not much... I have some work to do in the evening. happy to see you again!

-------------
Peace out

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 12:27pm
Its the middle of the day and am making a quick visit ... I'll have a glass od water ... its about community ... there's a new hottie in town ... his name is Daryl ... quite a charmer too ...

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:26pm
yeah, I noticed him today... I like his black hair and shy look... have you talked to him? or sandy, vutje?

-------------
Peace out

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 11:16pm
Yep ... Daryl and I met ... the shy demeanor is his cover ... LOL ... he is very easy to talk to and quite interesting ... has travelled extensively and was not willing to divulge his reason for showing up in our town ... I suspect we will be seeing a whole lot more of mr sauve ... haven't seen V or Sandy today ... am sure they will be checking in later ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 5:51am
OK, let's see what's next... I stopped only for a cup of tea and gotta run back to work hope your day is pleasant

-------------
Peace out

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 2:27pm
Phew! Let me have a large glass of red wine, Jim. I've been on the computer for the past two days working on my manuscript and sending out query letters.

Hey, I see you folks having a good time, huh. CE, you

pick up a fella. Good for you.

Enjoy your tea, Roggy. Stop by after work.

Sorry I wasn't here earlier. On my way in, I saw Phillip leaving. He told me he just got the laid off. Gosh, I hope he finds a job real soon. What with a wife and four kids, plus car payment and mortgage to pay.....
He says he'll be back later. Let's all try to cheer him up. If I'm not back, do your part my friends.

Ahhhhhhhh. That hit the spot, Jim. Another one. So tell me what's been going on in my absence...

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 3:47pm
Just popping in to leave a message for vutje. Jim, you remember vutje, right? Okay. Tell her I met a few Latino men. They say they'll stop by later.

Hi, George, Cassie. Phillip, my friends treating you right? Great! Jim, give my friends a round of drinks. I take care of the tab when I return. Give me a Coors Light. Thanks, Jim. Ahhhhh. That's a cold one. I gota run.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 11:08pm
Sandy sure enjoyed that Heineken until someone mentioned that the Dutch brought us here and we should not be drinking their stuff during black history month ... Thumbs%20Down ... OMG ... ah just went outside and throw up the whole thing and went home and bawl oui ... made me very sad ... ah start thinking all kinda a stuff ... like ah might have been Queen Sheba's daughter or or someone very wealthy ... me mind spoil spoil ... just like that ... you see me trouble ...  ah doh know now ... ah tinking ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 8:01am
hey hey hey! what is it here? make some noise for Roggy! and give me a nice smile everybody!
here's a round of nice Slovak beer for everybody! a salary arrived yesterday! oh, btw. my boss said that Phillip can send his CV.
did you hear that? Mandy is expecting twins! a boy and a girl... sweet, isn't it? she waited so long with her Peter... and now they got two at once. aaaw

-------------
Peace out

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 8:27am
hellooo...Jim...have a good day...have you seen Sandy, Roggy or CE???
I thought Roggy was here...so she could buy me a Vodka/granberry...she got her salary...
Sorry madam...can i have a seat... like to sit in the corner...
Why?? Madam do you really wanna know....?
I have an appointment with Duck Sauce at 3.00pm.  ...
Jim, please pass me another drink...btw  Jim...put it on Sandy's account.
She will be here soon.
Jim...please  hit  the juke-box!!
What you said ...btw..what is your name again....ohhhh Enrique...
No I am not alone today..but  feel like...Life Sucks a bit...
BRB...going to the restroom.....

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 1:27am
LOLLOL ... hmmm ... did not realize Sandy had a running tab here ... ok ... Jim I'll have a GM straight up ... Sandy will take care of it ... You know she actually hit the jackpot this time ... after alll those years ... am sooo happy for her ... cheers cheers ... I'll have some calamari too ... I'll be here for a while ... waiting for the gang ... good music you're spinning tonight ... love those oldies ... gonna rock with me ... all night ... man ... that used to be good make out music ... who's the DJ ... he's good ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 6:16am
I was just driving by and saw you moving around inside, Jim. Oh, you're just cleaning up to open later...you were opened real late last night. I see Citizen Eve was here guzzling booze. What? On my tab? No. No. Jim. Only when I tell you that I'll pay...don't ever listen to vutje and CE. I'm not paying for any drinks for them.

I smell coffee brewing. Thanks for the offer, Jim, but I don't drink coffee. Why don't you hire a janitor?

Sandy, I just hired a waiter and waitress. I can't afford another employee on the payroll right now. When business picks up...

I understand, Jim. Gotta run now. I'll see you later, Jim. And don't forget. No drinks on my tab unless I tell you to do so. CE and vutje think they're smart...

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 11:41am
LMAOLMAO... Thought our friend Sandy was just a big spender and being generous with the posse ... Big%20smile ... don't sweat it Jim ... The next two rounds are on me, that includes you ... Thanks too for putting up with us ... make that a triple when you making Sandy's drink ... don't tell her ... you are the man Jim ... Evil%20Smile ... LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 7:46am

Thanks for the drink, CE. I see a group of people over there. Let me say hello to them.

So what's on for entertainment tonight, Jim?

Well, Sandy. Take a peek at this video

Oooooh la la, Jim. Naughty, naughty, naughty. The girls are gonna love it. OH, oh...look, Jim. Some of the others are getting a peek also. Turn it off! You don't want to spoil the surprise for tonight, right.    

I see you're busy with customers, Jim

So I'll leave you to your work. See you later, Jim. I think you'll have a full house tonight.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 10:51pm

Wow!

Good show, Jim. I see everybody having a good time. What a crowd tonight.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 11:43pm

Phew! Let's take a break, girls.

Roggy, you're bushed, huh.

Roggy: I was chatting with those people at the table over there. They said this club is the best they've been to.

Sandy: Look at all these people. I can't even see George, Pamela,, Joey, Cassie and the rest of the gang.

CE: We'll catch them later. (Yawns)

Vutje: Don't tell me you're ready to hit the sack, CE.

CE: Who Me? Girl, I'm a party animal. Let me go back on the dance floor. I see Daryl at the bar chatting with a chick.

Sandy: I see you getting on bad, girl....Hey, CE. What are you and vutje whispering about, huh? (Yawns) I think I'll call it a night. I'm working tomorrow. (Yawns)

Roggy: Party Pooper, Sandy.

Sandy: (stands) I'm not as young as I used to be, Roggy.
I'll see you folks tomorrow. If you all cathch up with the rest of the gang, tell them I'll see them tomorrow. Group hug....

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 9:13pm
OH   my dear Sandy...this is going to be funny...maybe the best Topic ever???

I think we mezzup some posts on the no one to chat...
I think ...Scott has to move them to this Topic.....

Where is scott????   Maybe eating again....Cheeseburger....Big Mac or Pizza???

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 10:10pm
Ohhh sandy  you can see you like  to write...Go girl Go.....
Ohh ..Jim I need a drink.  What?? no Jim not on Sandy's account...but on CE's account.
Oops Jim..there is Daryl...send him also a drink , Jim...
Of course... Jim
On CE's account.
Wow Jim..see who we have here ..Roggy..
I can't believe my eyes....
Roggy with her luggages.....
Ohhh noo...going to some concert again??

But Jim...tell the girls  i will be later here again...have to run !!!
See you later...alligator

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 10:24am

Hey, sorry I missed you, vutje.

Jim, just a cuppa tea for me. Just took a break from work. What time did you close on Saturday night? 5:00 a.m. Don't tell me that vutje,Ce and roggy stayed until closing time...well, well. No wonder CE and Roggy have not been around for a couple of days....I hope they're not too hung-over...Gotta run, Jim. I'll see you later.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 11:12am
Man ... this joint rocks ... Jim you are sure doing a good job here ... thanks for your efforts ... we love it ...
Think am gonna close my tab tonight ... whats with Daryl putting his girls drinks on my tab ... over ... no more ... am gonna go have a word with him right now ... stupes ...
Ok, Jim ... Daryl will take care of this bill ... this girl. no sugar mammy ...
Thanks Daryl ... catch you later ...
Oh ... I love this song ... gotta dance ...

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 11:50am
hey hey hey! did you miss me? I wasn't around, was sitting at home and doing some offline things. we had visit at the weekend, you know. girls from our family... we have a wonderful Valentine's day. Yesterday I had a rush day in work... but it went alright! I got a feeling... that tonight's gonna be a good night was Sasha here? nooo, not a boy, such a red haired girl. I met her last week and I told her she MUST visit our club... yeah, she is pretty, such a small young lady...
hmmmm, OK, I'll have mojito. yummie! c'mon, vutje, let's have one. tell me, how are you doin? How was Spain?
sandy, you won't believe it... I bought 3 new books!
CE, how are you with all those olympics? Have you seen it? Slovakia won gold! Beautiful start! Gosh, we are playing with Canada... I mean ice-hockey.. I don't know who is bigger fan of hockey, Slovakia or Canada... but... I think Canada will win. I know a lot of people who will have a day off. All matches start at 6 a.m. here

Oh, I have to run, have a great evening, byeee!

-------------
Peace out

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 9:23pm

Hey, Rogerka. Look at your friend.       She had a tad too much to drink. She grabbed the mike and started singing...way off key. But who cares, huh. It's all in the game called fun.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 10:06pm
Wow ... this place is crazy ... that Sandy has a wild streak you know ... And V, she sure worked the floor tonight with her sexy moves ... Roggy was doing her head banger thing ... am posting this video to utube ... thts sooooooooooo funny ... Evil%20Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 10:33pm

I'm glad that you hired that new bartender, Jim.       Look at how you can relax and socialize with your customers. Cheers!

Watching those people eat is making me hungry. Let me ask the waitress to bring me a plate of shrimp and french fries.

Mmmmmmm. Looks delicious. I'm going to sink my teeth into those jumbo shrimps. I need an ice cold beer to wash it down.

Okay, Jim. I enjoyed having the cocktail with you. I'm hungry. I'll be at that corner table over there, Jim. If you see Citizen Eve, show her where I'm sitting.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm192/toffee011/px328017.jpg[/IMG]

Mmmmmmmmm.   This is delicious. I think I'll order a plate to go. My, my...look at Roggy and her friends over there. Looks like they got some guys interested in them.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 11:25pm
Sandy ... you are in town ... welcome ... how`s the food tonight ... who else is in the house ... gonna head out but will be back for a night cap ... I need to take a nap first ... see you in a bit ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 1:29am

Shooot! I'm outside the club, CE. I couldn't stop by earlier. I thought Jim might still be in the club tallying up the night's take but the place is buttoned down. I'll stop by for a cup of tea later today. If you're in the area, swing by, CE.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 7:36pm
Sorry girls...can't stop by today/tonite....
So I will see you all in the morning....
I feel like ....faint.gif%20smiley%20thud%20image%20by%20Kitty_Shadow
OMG...maybe vutje is...............Ohhhh noooooo ....why me....!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 11:13pm
Calm down V ... You beating up on yourself too much ... take a valium and chill ... LOLLOL ... we will hook up tomorrow ... Am heading home too Sandy ... Need a good sleep ... or @#$% ... Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 6:36am

Good morning, Jim. Are you open for business?

Jim: Sure, Sandy. I've decided to serve breakfast now. I haven't seen you around lately.

Oh, I stopped by late yesterday, Jim, but you were closed. Did you see vutje, CE and Roggy here last night?'

Jim: It was so packed in here...I really didn't notice them.

Well...since you're opened, let me have a cuppa tea and a grilled cheese sandwich, Jim.

Jim: Coming right up, Sandy.

I'll just sit here and read the newspaper, Jim.

Thanks, Jim. I see George is trying to get my attention. Hi, Geroge. You're getting a good breakfast crowd, Jim.

Look at the chef. He's beaming. He should be, he's getting so many compliments.

Mmmmmmm. That was delicious. Got to get back to work. See you later, Jim. Hey, George. I'll see you later. Bye.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 12:17pm

Jim, give me a strong one here. I'm mad. I left work early. My supervisor made me so mad that I wanted to bash his head in.

Keep 'em coming, Jim. I'm going to get blotto this afternoon.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 2:45am
 ... blotto ... LOL ... this one's on me baby ... I will be back with the punching bag Sandra ... you need to vent ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 12:58pm

CE, I was really blotto, girl. Eh, eh. Look the rest of the gang over there. Let's go join them.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 6:41pm
 ... Big%20smile ... thanks for a good laugh on this thread Sandra ... Wink ... am here labelling who is who ... LOL ... and with a glass of Stone's Ginger wine a girlfriend brought me from Jamaica ... very nice ... Tongue ... npw I feel like dancing ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 1:36am

Eh, eh. Fancy running into you here, Citizen Eve. So what's up?

Citizen Eve: Nothing much. Just stopped by for a drink.

Sandra: Me, I'm not drinking tonight, girl. I had too much to drink last night. Cripes! I was so blotto...

Citizen Eve: Well, I'm drinking tonight, girl. That Stone's Giner Wine I had earlier, it just whet my appetite. Hey, waitress, bring me a shot of Kentucky harsh... mmmmmm. Good! You don't look too happy, Sandra...

Sandra: I'm just feeling down in the sumps, CE. I think I need to get away...

CE: Lighten up, girl. Enjoy life.

Sandra: Yeah....Look at Roggy. She's having the time of her life....

CE: Yeah. Roggy is a party animal. Vutje doesn't drink so she only stop by once in a while. This is not her scene.

Sandra: I'll just sit back and watch the show...eh, eh...look at my gay friend. He find a partner...   Good for him. CE, look...look at Daryl. He dancing with a woman... what you gonna do, CE? OMGosh!

CE: (laughs) Me? I ain't gonna do a @#$% thing. I can find a man to dance with, Sandra.

SAndra: Oh, well...man come and man go. Let's just sit back and enjoy the show.

CE: Hey, waiter. Another drink here....

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 2:07am
Yes ... this place is rocking ... just what the doctor ordered ... wow ... and Sandra is here ... and V ... and who's that hottie ... hmmm ... am gonna rock with you ... all night ... I gotta dance to this ... love this song ... where's that arm candy ... hmm ... looks like am on my own ... that ok too ... its gonna be a good night ... Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 2:49am
Girlfriend, you sure love a good time.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 4:41pm
Life could be unpredictable Sandra ... so my mantra is make it good girl ... every moment you are privileged to enjoy ...  live well and that includes being honest.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 8:03pm

Where's the crowd tonight, Jim?...Oh, it's still early..I'm not staying long. I'm on my way home from work...just stopped by to say hello...I'm having company over for dinner...maybe we'll swing by later...

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 9:45am
Dinner ... what did you cook Sandra and how come we were not invited ... well ... I must settle for the house soup and salad ... mmmm ... not too bad ... quiet here too ... where's everbody ... am I the only single gal left ... LOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 3:33pm
Hi Jim...give me the bottle  pleaseeeee...btw  put it on Sandra\s account....LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 11:49am
 ... some people forward oui ... hmmm 

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 12:52pm

Phew!!! It's hot out there. Let me have an ice cold greenie, bartender... So where is Jim today?

Bartender: He gone shopping for supplies, Sandra...Here...this one is colder than the North Pole.(Laughing) Enjoy.

Ahhhhh! That hit the spot...thanks, man. I gotta run...tell Jim I'll stop by later. Oh! Do not put any drinks on my tab. I have some friends that are trying to sponge off me...good! you know who they are. See you later...

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 8:24pm
  ... a greenie ... what the hell is a greenie ... hmmm
 ... quiet tonight ... where's everybody ... Jim I'll have a blueberry tea ... orange pekoe please ... and a slice of rum cake ... that should hit the spot ... and how you doing ... thanks again for creating the atmosphere here to chill out ... I love it ... the best ...

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 5:34pm

A greenie is a Heineken (spelling) beer, Citizen Eve. So what's up with you, girl?   How come you're drinking tea? Finish that and have a stiff one with me.

Hey Jim...I stopped by the other day but you were out shopping...Where's the bartender tonight?...Oh, it's his night off...let me have a Mule Kick, Jim...I feel for something strong tonight...hmmmmm...those ladies look like they're having a good time, huh...

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 8:13pm
 ... hmmm ... I see ... am not a beer drinker ... prefer wine or hard liquor ... Wink ...
Where's that Daryl ... must be on his way to a new town ... but but ... V is missing too ... Big%20smileBig%20smile ... wonder if they are travelling together ... LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 2:43am
Shoot!! Closed! I thought I could get a whiskey sour...

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 5:25pm
 ... closed ... @#$% ... I hate drinking alone ... my daddy says not good habit to establish ... well ... am heading right over to that Sandra ... Big%20smile ... where`s she hiding out ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 12:10am

Wow! A full house tonight! Let me mingle...I wonder if I'll ever get a drink tonight....hey, I don't want my picture taken...

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 7:50pm
 ... such beautiful people ... the brothers are sooooo fine ... the music, wow, just right ... its a blueberry tea for me tonight ... Big%20smile ... no pictures ... hope this is no al qaeda sleeper cell ... LOL ... never know who is who now ah days ... LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 12:37am

My, my, Jim. You got a roaring crowd tonight.    Have you seen Citizen Eve, Vutje, Roggy and the rest of the gang?

Come on Sandra...it's been weeks since either of you have been here...I was beginning to think that you all found a new club to hang out...but it's good to see you again. Maybe the others will show up...

Mmmmmm. Maybe. I see you're busy, Jim... so I'll just sit over there and watch the action. Eh, eh...look at them two love birds in the corner. I'll go say hello to them.

Wow! I hope I can find a seat...

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 8:32pm
 ... this place is rocking ... sweet ... i love the vibes ... where's that Sandra ... Big%20smile ... oh ... at the rear and in deep conversation with a bother ... LOLLOL ... am giving her some space tonight ... Wink ... so its the counter for me ... i need something warm ... olg grog ... straight up ... thanks bud and plate of calamari ...

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 9:47am
 ... I miss this place ... Big%20smile ... its a very hBig%20smileppy place ... I like the pace ... laid back, mature, with right mix of characters and the food is delicious ... Wink ...
Daryl I notice is still in town ... Wink ... Jim is working the room and making sure all his patrons are pleased with the service ... nice man ... Big%20smile ...
Tonight am going to have a glass of wine ... Dubonet will do ... and plate of fried jacks ... haven't had in a while ...
Now to locate my buddies ... where's that Sandra ... and V ... and Roggy ... my my ... who's that dapper looking brother at the bar ... very fine ... older ... wearing his gray with pride ... I like that ... thats my conversation tonight ... bye ... Wink

Big%20smile

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 2:20pm
Jim!!! It's been a while...I see that Citizen Eve was here earlier...Wow! it's early and you have a good crowd, Jim. I can't stay too long...I'll be back later. I'll see if I can round up V, Roggy, staf, and CE for us to meet here tonight. See you later, Jim.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2010 at 1:42am
 ... where is everybody ... Big%20smile

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 6:36pm

Hi Jim...oh hello, Leon...I see you tending bar tonight...how is it going with you? Good...I see you're handling the crowd as an expert...

Hey, play Lucky Dube full album now. I know that Citizen Eve will appreciate that...Hey CE...haul your tail here, girl. CE, cut this loser loose...enjoy yourself...we are here for you...amp up the volume, Jim...hey, vutje, roggy...the rest of the gang...let's part..ae..gurls...I'm grooving to Lucky Dube...OMG...You're gonna reap just what you sow...my favourite song...hey if all you see me going on bad...just remember I'm dying ...listening to that sSWEET SONG.>.... OH my!! I'm in heaven.........I'm drooling.... where is the drooling button...

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 9:13pm
 ... Wow ... this place sure got its groove on tonight ... sweet sweet ... Big%20smile
oh ... Wink ... my girls are already on the floor ... right on ... Big%20smile ... let me grab a shooter and go join them ... I needed this ...
Lucky Dube ... I love Lucky Dube ... its going to be a good night ...

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Apr 2010 at 6:18pm

Hi, Jim...long time no see.

Hello, Sandra...where you girls been, eh? Like all you give up on me, huh...anyway, nice to see you again. Whatz up? You look kinda down.

Jim, vutjebal acting real strange. She's kinda telling us goodbye...you know...like she's not going to be around...

What? You mean she's...she's talking like she's going to...to the other side?

Yes, Jim. Look...I'm feeling down in the sumps. Give me something very strong        and keep them coming.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 5:59am
OMG...Jim...I am not going  yet...I am not  ready  to go to the otherside....need and have to see so many things....that still have to come true....like see Sandy on a honeymoon...Roggy.s wedding....and  omg....our Scotty  his children....and Harmac  his 80 celebration and still have to meet staf in belgium  ...ohhh so many to mention...
Jim ...give  me  a Blue Label  please...Nopes  ...not  on sandy.s account  but  on CE....   Silly

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 6:58pm
 ... OMG ... why does every tom, dick and harry think they could use my tab here ... Jim ... you better start paying attention ... am solo my friend ... no freebees unless I say soo ... last one ... that V  ... feisty you see ...
Am having a GN ... and some sweet potato fries ... you are the best  Jim ... love you too ...
So who's in the house tonight ... I hope the band is good ... I feel like a good work out ...

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 8:22pm
 ... @#$% I need a drink ...  Big%20smileBig%20smile ... a stiff one ... make it a double Jim and one for you too ... Wink ... toast ... Big%20smile ... to great friendships and long healthy life ... LOLLOL ...
Where is everybody ... seen Sandra and V lately ... am looking for great company ...  who's that new dude at the bar ... Evil%20Smile ... Sandra's brother ... Wink ... you kidding ...  well ... well ... lets get acquainted with the rest of the clan!! 

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 8:13am

Hi, Jim...eh, eh...sorry I missed CE. I was so tired last night I went straight to bed...so what's new here, Jim?... nothing new, huh. Okay...I'll stop by later. I got to go do some shopping.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 May 2010 at 2:41pm
 ... a very quiet day ... all good ... Big%20smile ... I'll have a blueberry tea and head home ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 04 May 2010 at 5:50pm

What gives, Jim? Yeah...it's good to see all of us here today, huh...we're waiting for a new friend...islandbreeze9...she said she would stop by...you'll like her, Jim...she's a breath of fresh air. Hey, CE...want another drink?

Sure, Sandra...thanks...

Jim, another round here...hey...look at Belinda and Jackson and the rest of the gang...

-------------

Date Posted: 05 May 2010 at 2:52pm
 ... men ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... where are the real men ... show your hands ... LOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:40pm
There's someone for everyone, CE. I just told my co-worker...the one who's finding it difficult to find a good man...I told her that there are men just like her...looking for a good woman but can't find one.   It's just to find that person...but where?

-------------

Date Posted: 05 May 2010 at 7:18pm
 ... the internet is beginning to look a lot more attractive ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 10 June 2010 at 12:11am
 ... maan its quiet here tonight ...
 ... well ... lets see ... I'll have glass of shiraz and some sweet potato fries ... find me a corner a listen to the jazz crooner ... good enough for today ...

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 10:53am

... where is everybody ... give me a blueberry tea and lets see how the night progresses ...
I wanna rock with you ... alllllllllllllll night ...

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 6:00pm
......come on vutjebal....you knew that one day...things will change...so just enjoy every lost moment.....omg  where is  sandy...need to  talk to that wise woman... 
red%20wine

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 12:46am

... Wink ... You drunk already V ... LOLLOLLOL ... Can't you see Sandra sitting right next to you ... LOLLOLLOL ... Lord have mercy ... Smile ... Or, she must be looking too good tonight ... hm mmm ...

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 6:48am
I saw a nice lady...she  looks  in her 18's   and she  is having  some  greenies....and  she  is  trying  to get on the stage for singing some nice songs  like...OMG....that is our sandy....CE....please get down  dont  let her see us...LMAO

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 5:48am
Hey, we gonna meet here for the holidays. Let's do all our Christmas shopping and house-cleaning first. Then we party hearty.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 11:53am

... good idea ...

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 4:59pm

BACK IN TINGS

WE OPEN WITH THIS SENSATIONAL ENTERTAINER

CE, VUTJE, ROGGY, WISTEX AND THE REST OF THE GANG, COME BOOGEY DOWN OR WHATEVA DANCE IS IN NOWADAYS.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 11:58pm

... am on babes ... LOLLOL ... its time to party ... lets get it on ... am gonna rock tonight ... all night ... come rock with me ...

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Mar 2011 at 2:39am
We rocking, babes. Well....I rocked so hard last night that I do not want to see a rocking chair any time soon.

So what do you think of the singing sensation, eh?

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Mar 2011 at 3:03am

Hey Sam, gimme one to clear the head, darling.

Eh, eh. We have entertainment again tonight....well...it's the same ghal from last night. Leh me get comfortable.

Hey, let's settle down and listen to the lady. She in de dressing room changing.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Mar 2011 at 3:44pm

... sweet ... real sweet ... that was a lovely evening ... we should do this more often ... loved it ... that rum punch had quite a kick ...

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 4:58am
wooow, here's a great partyyyy! goooood Party%20Hat

-------------
Peace out

Date Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 11:44am
OMG... that lady  ...yepes  that one  that was singing  I know  her  from somewhere....omg   help me  please...I am so drunk  that I cant  remember....wait...Reading...huh....Oh%20My  Yepes  Yepes....That 's  our  nice  and lovely  Sandra....Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Rogerka

wooow, here's a great partyyyy! goooood Party%20Hat

Come  Roggy  here I have  a drink for  you....you know which  one.....Tongue 

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 10:06am

... Sandra on stage tonight ... sweet ... I better stick around ...

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 6:39am
Originally posted by vutjebal

OMG... that lady  ...yepes  that one  that was singing  I know  her  from somewhere....omg   help me  please...I am so drunk  that I cant  remember....wait...Reading...huh....Oh%20My  Yepes  Yepes....That 's  our  nice  and lovely  Sandra....Clap

vutje, why do you think it's Sandra?   That aint me, girl. That's a friend of mine from way back when.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window