Print Page | Close Window

FUNNY/UNUSUAL PICS

Printed From: CaribbeanChoice
Category: CaribbeanChoice Forum Network
Forum Name: Suggestions, Comments, Feedback & Help
Forum Discription: Tell us what you think. Need help? Comment on proposed changes to the coomunity.
URL: http://www.caribbeanchoice.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=80189
Printed Date: 23 Apr 2019 at 1:44pm

Topic: FUNNY/UNUSUAL PICS
Posted By: sandra
Subject: FUNNY/UNUSUAL PICS
Date Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 5:24am
Scott, do you think it's a good idea to start a thread for the above subject? I mean people post their funny home photos like a dog or cat in a funny pose, or maybe pics of unusual sceneries, something funny or interesting in the community, i.e. landmark, buildings, etc. People dressed in costumes or just making a fool of themselves,(without showing faces).

Just a thought. Feel free to ignore.

I didn't check to see if there's already a thread for that topic. I'll check now.

-------------
I asked for all things so that I might enjoy life; I was given life so that I might enjoy all things

Replies:
Posted By: Scott
Date Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 11:02pm
That's a good idea actually.  A lot of people like that.  Maybe when we reorganize the forums again we will add that. It does need some reorganizing.

-------------
Scott M. Stolz
CaribbeanChoice.com. Inc. Staff
http://www.wistex.com/ - WisTex | http://www.completehostingguide.com/ - Complete Hosting Guide

Date Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 12:15am
It sure does need reorganizing, Scott. Too many like topics. Get rid of them, and also threads started that have gotten absolutely no responses.

-------------
I asked for all things so that I might enjoy life; I was given life so that I might enjoy all things

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 7:11am
We'll be upgrading the forums soon, so we will probably do a lot of reorganizing then.  Might do some before then though.

-------------
Scott M. Stolz
http://www.wistex.com/ - WisTex | http://www.completehostingguide.com/ - Complete Hosting Guide

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 10:08pm
One day at a time, Scott.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 5:37pm
The forum upgrades will change a lot of things, including the ability to upload pictures, so its probably best to wait.  Right now we could have an area for it, but all the pictures would have to be posted elsewhere.

-------------
Scott M. Stolz

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 10:17am
We'll be here when you're ready, Scott. No problem. I don't have any funny pics at the moment, but I have lots in mind. You should see my cat Bobsey asleep. He's a contortionist.

-------------

Posted By: vutjebal
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 9:29pm
I have one funny picture...!!
Avatar hi vut..........did you know  where *FiFi* is???Shocked
Avatar hi san.........oops ...I saw about 7 dogs walking behind
1 kitten...I think it could be *FiFi*Wink

-------------
It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 5:52am
very funny, vutje. But my cat is such a hunk over yours.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 10:11pm
That is something i can't tell...Sandy....LMAO

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Apr 2010 at 2:21pm
I'm still waiting to take some pics of Bobsey my cat when he's asleep. I'll get to that some day - when I can afford to buy a disposable camera...

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 7:31am
TO SCOTT,

I was trying to upload thisto use as my avatar but I can't get it done. What's the problem?

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 7:32am
I want to use this pic as my avator but can't upload it to this site. What????

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 7:44am
I never thought of it this way but it's true.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 7:45am
I think I'll start doing the grass. Which one is better for your health?

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 7:49am

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 10:57am
Sandy....actually...The indians..used *grass* as medicine....but I think  people messed up it...  with kinda @#$%....

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 10:58am
Originally posted by sandra

I think I'll start doing the grass. Which one is better for your health?
 you can try  sandy....maybe  then  you can see  your  dead men ... real Alife...LOLEmbarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 11:01am
Originally posted by sandra

TO SCOTT,

I was trying to upload thisto use as my avatar but I can't get it done. What's the problem?
Is this   scottyboy's...child...???With these  eyes..????!!!Shocked

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 12:06pm
He's a cute baby, vutje. I love him and that's why I want him as my avatar.   Scott, how can I get this done?

Or is it a 'she'? She, he, still cute.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 3:18pm
Sandy put it on photobuckett.  Or I can do it  for  you...like  we  did some times back with some picture yours...

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 3:27pm
I tried it vutje aslo on another forum.   CC and the other forum need updating. Anyway, I'm listening to Lucky Dube and those songs are so sweet I don't care about avatars at the moment.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 3:37pm
hehehehe   you funny  ...

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 3:55pm
Well at least I made you laugh...not a LMAO, but a smile.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window