Forum Name: Aruba Forum
Forum Discription: Discussions and Hangout
URL: http://www.caribbeanchoice.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=79569
Printed Date: 12áJulyá2020 at 9:05pm

Topic: Aruba! let,s choose for an new political drive
Posted By: Aruba
Subject: Aruba! let,s choose for an new political drive
Date Posted: 10áJaná2009 at 6:19pm
It,s time to change our future for a solid and a secure future, and also for the future off our childeren. Let,s vote for a new political party ADM.

More information just look at http://www.arubaansekabinetformatie.com - www.arubaansekabinetformatie.com

-------------
Aruba! Laga nos ban pa e cambio solido i duradero.

Replies:
Posted By: vutjebal
Date Posted: 10áJaná2009 at 9:16pm

I believe the time has come to choose for a new political policymaking. A policymaking which must be insured constitutionally in executive the sense be. We must be aware of the political history of Aruba. A history which is characterised in the last decades by the political parties of AVP and MEP. It is clear that both parties have not succeeded them to insure Aruba of a permanent development in economically and social area. The way they conduct campaign, finds I controversial because the cried of the voting public it is no longer observed when the campaign is time behind the back, They wants emphasise that it become better would will but if we it must will examine in ours

-------------
It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.

Date Posted: 10áJaná2009 at 9:19pm
household, we are only surprised by the high costs. Also I want make the people clear that the government exists not only from ministers but also from several agencies which with the government exercising policy. Therefore that meant that the concerning bodies have also participation at political level. Of this view we can notice that the members concerned do not intend to change the political policy will in any kind of sense.

-------------

Date Posted: 10áJaná2009 at 9:20pm
We have been for years repressed in our own choice because we are the one which choose time on time for same the policy. For this reason I want to indicate you that choose the time have come for a new political party. A party which with new ideas around the implementation of the political policy precautions. A party which will stand beside its population. That no distinction knows. A party which works eventually for the people and not for it self.

-------------

Date Posted: 10áJaná2009 at 9:20pm
I gladly refer you the statistics and poll where you can answer on the asked questions. It is important that you fill in this to all honesty so that we can analyse your opinion entirely.  

I thank you for the taken time.

-------------

Posted By: Shucander
Date Posted: 12áJaná2009 at 12:01am
The biggest hilarity of 2008/9

-------------
I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning how to sail my ship.

Posted By: Aruba
Date Posted: 14áJaná2009 at 4:57pm

Please, such off answer we could learn nothing and we can understand you,re kind off thinking. So my frind don,t be afraid or hilarity

-------------
Aruba! Laga nos ban pa e cambio solido i duradero.

Date Posted: 19áJaná2009 at 4:07pm
Oh%20My............brb.............Sprint   

-------------

Print Page | Close Window