Print Page | Close Window

REQUEST INFORMATION TO VISIT THE Port Ant

Printed From: CaribbeanChoice
Category: CaribbeanChoice Forum Network
Forum Name: Suggestions, Comments, Feedback & Help
Forum Discription: Tell us what you think. Need help? Comment on proposed changes to the coomunity.
URL: http://www.caribbeanchoice.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=75231
Printed Date: 18 Nov 2019 at 6:18am

Topic: REQUEST INFORMATION TO VISIT THE Port Ant
Posted By: Waltong
Subject: REQUEST INFORMATION TO VISIT THE Port Ant
Date Posted: 31 Aug 2004 at 10:35am

Dear Sir/ Madam,

REQUEST INFORMATION TO VISIT THE Port Antonio International Marlin Tournament

We are members of the Tarbo Light Cultural Theatre in Freetown, Sierra Leone West Africa. For the past years, we have been considered as the leading group in our Country. We have been engage in play acting, dancing and cultural singing.

We have just read through the website about festivals that are to take place in various countries in the world, but as Sierra Leoneans, we believe the relationship with your Country- Jamaica and Sierra Leone has become vital.The visit of Joseph Hill in Sierra Leone is a bright instance. His mark in the history of cultural activity in our country has been sky rocketed and never will he forgotten in the minds of we the Sierra Leoneans. As a result,we are interested to attend and to grace with your Organisation the above Festival that is schedule to take place in the above state in your Country.

We are ready to furnish to your Organisation any information concerning the operation of our Cultural Theatre in Sierra Leone.

Please send us necessary information for the upcoming event as we are presently ready to speed up the matter for the visa insuance as soon as we receive response from you.

While waiting on your soonest response, please accept our thanks and best wishes in advance.

Thanks.

Ibrahim Morlai Kebbay.

11 water street,

Freetown,

Sierra Leone,

West Africa.

00232-22-233438

232-22-224439

Replies:
Posted By: Joseph
Date Posted: 04 Sept 2004 at 9:36pm

Waltong,

We will contact you regarding this matter!

-------------
Joseph Miller
CaribbeanChoice.com Staff

Posted By: Waltong
Date Posted: 06 Sept 2004 at 12:19pm

Sir,

Thanks for your response.

we are glad to hear from you.

As soon as we receive response from you, we will start the visa application which is our major concern.

In this regard your soonest response is highly appreciated.

Regards.

Walton Gogra

Posted By: sandra
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 4:51am
So what came out of this request?

-------------
I asked for all things so that I might enjoy life; I was given life so that I might enjoy all things

Posted By: Citizen Eve
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 7:12pm
Yeah ... was CC able to accomodate ... am curious too ... 

-------------
"the time is always ripe to do right", Nelson Mandela.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 4:08am
I wonder if Waltong is still around...Maybe he/she is still querying other forums.

-------------
I asked for all things so that I might enjoy life; I was given life so that I might enjoy all things

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 5:19pm
I hope the trip materialized and it was memorable ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 8:59pm
Well, the post was in 2004...that's a long time ago... If the trip was ever materialized, I don't see a 'thank you' note, or 'I enjoyed visiting your island'.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 9:58am
 ... I just hope they got the information ... reflects on us!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window