Print Page | Close Window

Test Post

Printed From: CaribbeanChoice
Category: CaribbeanChoice Forum Network
Forum Name: Suggestions, Comments, Feedback & Help
Forum Discription: Tell us what you think. Need help? Comment on proposed changes to the coomunity.
URL: http://www.caribbeanchoice.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=223
Printed Date: 26 Apr 2019 at 7:39am

Topic: Test Post
Posted By: Guests
Subject: Test Post
Date Posted: 04 May 2004 at 4:40pm
This is a test post by a guest.

Replies:
Posted By: sandra
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 5:11am
This is a response post by a member.

-------------
I asked for all things so that I might enjoy life; I was given life so that I might enjoy all things

Posted By: Citizen Eve
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 6:58pm
This is crazy ... Evil%20Smile ... Wink

-------------
"the time is always ripe to do right", Nelson Mandela.

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 8:16pm
Wondering where is "test user" today ... maybe posting on another name ... LOL ... oh lawd ... Big%20smile

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 4:01am
You got to go with the flow, CE. Test User is on another forum. I'm sure he/she done forget 'bout CC.

-------------
I asked for all things so that I might enjoy life; I was given life so that I might enjoy all things

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 5:17pm
 ... You think so Sandra ... what keeps you on CC and not moving on to another blog ... are we all so fickle ... personally I get bored quite easily so I must be kept engaged but I also hate not completing tasks I have committed to and especially where I feel I could make a difference especially when you have made an emotional connection ... is that possible in the virtual world ... am not sure ... and at the same time I feel strongly that on occasion one must cut their loses and move on ... we all must make that choice from time to time ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 8:52pm
I'm on a few writer's forums, CE, and also on Dominican Diaspora. I visit the writer's sites often, DD, now and then. I check out and register on other forums but I don't stay too long, especially if the posts are few and far between...and also if the members are not too nice. I spend more time on CC. I like CC because there is no bickering, like people vying to be the most liked or the big boss of the forum. I like the interaction here. Maybe I'll not visit too often after a while, but I'll check in as long as I can get to a computer.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 10:03am
I check out couple other forums too where it is quite active ... I tend to run when it gets nasty or really ignorant ... am not too patient!

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 12:53am
Yeah, I give them a piece of my mind when they show their ignorance Foolish they are.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 12:08pm
 ... and we reflect the state of the world Sandra ... 

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 1:38pm
I don't know about that, CE. I just don't like people who attack me for no reason at all. I tell them off and move on.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window