Print Page | Close Window

Back to the Caribbean! (virtually)

Printed From: CaribbeanChoice
Category: General Discussion
Forum Name: The Caribbean Room
Forum Discription: General discussions of any topic that does not fit into other forums.
URL: http://www.caribbeanchoice.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=105017
Printed Date: 02 July 2020 at 1:05am

Topic: Back to the Caribbean! (virtually)
Posted By: Scott
Subject: Back to the Caribbean! (virtually)
Date Posted: 06 Sept 2013 at 5:35am
Hello everyone,

I am proud to announce that after a long hiatus, I am coming back to CaribbeanChoice.com!

After several years of working for corporations, it is time for me to embrace my passions. Instead of slaving away behind a desk at a corporation, I will be passionately working on CaribbeanChoice and my business WisTex.

While I did enjoy my time working as a Technical Communicator for someone else’s company, there is nothing like running your own operation. And my experience there will come in handy in the months and years ahead.

I can see by my years of absence that it is time for some repairs and upgrades. Starting today, I will be back on CaribbeanChoice everyday, just like old times, but this time better.

I look forward to reconnecting with all of you, and I look forward to making CaribbeanChoice the best Caribbean website in the world.

-------------
Scott M. Stolz
CaribbeanChoice.com. Inc. Staff
http://www.wistex.com/ - WisTex | http://www.completehostingguide.com/ - Complete Hosting Guide

Replies:
Posted By: vutjebal
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 4:00am
Welcome back, Scott.   And I hope that  all of  us  can help you to repair  what is damage  here on CaribbeanChoice.  Censored

-------------
It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.

Posted By: sandra
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 8:12am
So where are you now? I mean Scott.

Where's every boardie??

-------------
I asked for all things so that I might enjoy life; I was given life so that I might enjoy all things

Posted By: Rogerka
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 1:56pm
I'm here! and on FB

-------------
Peace out

Posted By: harmac
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2014 at 9:55am
well i am back also

-------------
Politics and Religion as a practice, has always been the systematic organization of hatred and discrimination
so Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds Explore. Dream. Discover.

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2014 at 10:10am
Hey, Harmac, glad to see you're still around and kicking. So what's new with you? I wish the others would show up. I really miss CC.

Take care.

-------------
I asked for all things so that I might enjoy life; I was given life so that I might enjoy all things

Posted By: Rogerka
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 7:00pm
hey people, come to join us here http://forums.allthatscaribbean.com - forums.allthatscaribbean.com

-------------
Peace out

Posted By: Duck Sauce
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 7:45pm
I hope it catches on.

-------------
"One person can make a difference, one person can change the world, but you must choose to do so. You must make the future or others will make it for you." -J. Michael Straczynski

Date Posted: 23 Aug 2015 at 3:36pm
I hope so, and no spammers spoil it again.

-------------

Posted By: tejan
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 7:12am
We will make sure that doesn't happen. We want to rebuild the site, and many things have changed (and will change) since then.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 8:53am
You go, tejan. I guess you'll just delete spam posts as soon as soon as they are posted, huh.

-------------

Posted By: tejan
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 12:20pm
Yes, and also upgrade the forum software and add other countermeasures.

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 12:35pm
Is Scott still a part of CC?

-------------

Print Page | Close Window