CaribbeanChoice.com
   HOME |  Carnival |  Recipes |  Gourmet Shop |  Islands |  Games |  Market |  News |  Links |  Events |  Articles |  Forums  |  Search 

Forum Categories
 Main Menu

Directory
 Main Menu

Popular Forums 

Newsletters 

Food 

Caribbean Corner 

Feedback   
Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you want!

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Caribbean Marketplace
 CaribbeanChoice : Business & Commerce : Caribbean Marketplace
Message Icon Topic: Westindiandating.com Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 2 Next >>
baha99

Online Status: Offline

United-States.gif, 0 kB

Quote baha99 Replybullet Topic: Westindiandating.com
    Posted: 11 Oct 2005 at 8:45am

Hello all

Just wanted to let you know about this FREE website, www.westindiandating.com We have tried to make it interesting and fun to use.

Some features include:

Customizable Profile – Modify the look and feel of your profile with colors, images, background music.
- Chat – Live with people online
- Instant Messenger – Send messages to anyone on the site.
- Photos – Post you photos or you event flyers to your profile. Large image sizes now allowed.
- Events – Post your event to the site, a Club event, a party, a restaurant opening, a holiday special, whatever you want to advertise to West Indians
- Classified – Post jobs or things for sale or requests or whatever else you want.
- Music – Musicians, post your music for West Indians to hear. Sell your music downloads on the site. Post songs to your profile.
- Groups – Create a group dedicated to discussing whatever is on your mind. People can subscribe to your personal groups.
- Blogs – Share whatever is on your mind with the world.
- Video – Post video clips.
- Forums – Discuss various topics, create your own topics.

IP IP Logged
sandra
Privateer
Privateer

Dominica.gif, 0 kB

Quote sandra Replybullet Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:16pm
Hey, CE. Check out this site.
I asked for all things so that I might enjoy life; I was given life so that I might enjoy all things
IP IP Logged
Citizen Eve
Privateer
Privateer

Grenada.gif, 0 kB Canada.gif, 0 kB

Quote Citizen Eve Replybullet Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:32pm

... LOLLOLLOLLOL ... whats with this woman today ... Wink ... sandra ... go @#$% yourself ... you brat ... LOLLOLLOLLOL ...
"the time is always ripe to do right", Nelson Mandela.
IP IP Logged
sandra
Privateer
Privateer

Dominica.gif, 0 kB

Quote sandra Replybullet Posted: 06 July 2011 at 6:28am
So, did you check it out?
I asked for all things so that I might enjoy life; I was given life so that I might enjoy all things
IP IP Logged
Citizen Eve
Privateer
Privateer

Grenada.gif, 0 kB Canada.gif, 0 kB

Quote Citizen Eve Replybullet Posted: 07 July 2011 at 12:59am

Big%20smileBig%20smile ... yeah ... LOLLOL ... turned down all your rejects ... LOLLOL ... refused to share your claps ... Confused ... think thats what they call it ... Evil%20Smile ... Dead ...
"the time is always ripe to do right", Nelson Mandela.
IP IP Logged
sandra
Privateer
Privateer

Dominica.gif, 0 kB

Quote sandra Replybullet Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:45am
Well, you attract my rejects, those that I wouldn't give the time of day to. Like attracts, so enjoy them, claps, VD and all.
IP IP Logged
bruceca
Brig Awardee
Brig Awardee

China.gif, 0 kB

Quote bruceca Replybullet Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 2:52am
th Rolex watch replica wrist watches on the internet. There are a variety associated with online retailers that provide fantastic selections of those uk replica watches ts coupled having a comparable high quality of real company celebration present permits you to go overseas all-around safety towards the shop to purchase genuine replica watches are the celebs perform and appear as if you walked from the style journal. Exactly what issues would be to store in the correct locations as well as get sma watches replica llow us to enjoy this soft-text beneath the bar, much more delicate to current figures. Simply because I purchased a 898MT of louis vuitton handbag, didn’t, yo rolex replica tly inventive artwork and duplicate it, and stroll in between legal and illegal, it’s each admiration for Richard Prince tends to make an additional contro chanel bags differentiating functions.Nevertheless replica watches. whenever a individual walks right into a store searching for a watch to purchase replica watches. Replica Handbags uk s you to definitely appear your very best with out emptying your bank account on the watch. Replica wrist watches look wonderful, but when these peopl chanel bags me thing everyone might adore. Nevertheless the costs in it could be a delay. There are lots of shops providing a lot more than your own minds fill up associated chanel replica ns the initial, cherishes their watch. It’s your method upward as well as over. Make sure that a replica of these the exclusive watch producing organization uk replica handbags uently, display keenness upon comprehending the validation with this prices distinction. And that’s what we should endeavor to check out, once we d chanel bags items become through actual creatures. This will make these phones end up being really strong to look at.Lastly, the actual replica versions are ext Replica Handbags uk generally are only for males as well as manliness.The following information is only intended for men and women who wish to purchase authentic Diesel jeans Replica Watches order to Twelve o’clock.Unfortunately, presently there don’t seem to be additional replica Operas available — however that needs to be therefore for uk replica watches f using a luxurious watch, however being a parent you cant ever pay for to invest large amount cash simply to purchase a watch. chanel replica all the actual footwear in the Earthkeepers eco-friendly rubberized footwear, may also be used within the protector,Timberland on the internet primarily within the  in the event you nonetheless arrive to find any 1 or two this kind of shops which are promoting poor and reduced high quality replica watches, it merel Replica Watches itional 1. Why will be the Chinese individuals all of a sudden grew to become fascinated using the louis vuitton bag swiss replica watches t at a lower Cartier Organization, via hundreds of years, designed all of the luxurious as well as extremity within expenses associated with valuable gemstone chanel bags sdfghjkl
IP IP Logged
hollister914
Brig Awardee
Brig Awardee

China.gif, 0 kB

Quote hollister914 Replybullet Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 9:00pm
IP IP Logged
shaneee
Brig Awardee
Brig Awardee

China.gif, 0 kB

Quote shaneee Replybullet Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 8:05pm
IP IP Logged
hollister914
Brig Awardee
Brig Awardee

China.gif, 0 kB

Quote hollister914 Replybullet Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 5:25am
Some features include:

Customizable Profile – Modify the look and feel of your profile with colors, images, background music.
- Chat – Live with people online
- Instant Messenger – Send messages to anyone on the site.
- Photos – Post you photos or you event flyers to your profile. Large image sizes now allowed.
- Events – Post your event to the site, a Club event, a party, a restaurant opening, a holiday special, whatever you want to advertise to West Indians
- Classified – Post jobs or things for sale or requests or whatever else you want.
- Music – Musicians, post your music for West Indians to hear. Sell your music downloads on the site. Post songs to your profile.
- Groups – Create a group dedicated to discussing whatever is on your mind. People can subscribe to your personal groups.
- Blogs – Share whatever is on your mind with the world.
- Video – Post video clips.
- Forums – Discuss various topics, create your own topics.

thomas sabo jewelry
thomas4sale
Thomas Sabo Chains

Thomas Sabo Earrings
IP IP Logged
Page  of 2 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version