CaribbeanChoice.com
   HOME |  Carnival |  Recipes |  Gourmet Shop |  Islands |  Games |  Market |  News |  Links |  Events |  Articles |  Forums  |  Search 

Forum Categories
 Main Menu

Popular Forums 

Newsletters 

Food 

Caribbean Corner 

Feedback   
Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you want!

Friday, November 15, 2019 

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Religion, Theology & Spirituality
 CaribbeanChoice : General Discussion : Religion, Theology & Spirituality
Message Icon Topic: Do You Believe in Reincarnation? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
Poll Question #70: Do You Believe in Reincarnati&
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [30.00%]
5 [50.00%]
1 [10.00%]
1 [10.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Joseph
Senior Staff
Senior Staff
CaribbeanChoice.com Inc. Staff

Online Status: Offline

Jamaica.gif, 1 kB United-States.gif, 0 kB

Quote Joseph Replybullet Posted: 15 Sept 2005 at 10:48am

In 1st Thessalonians It tells us that man is a tripartite being, that is he is made up of three parts Body , Soul and Spirit. In Genesis it tells you that God said let us    (who is us, Father Son and Holy Ghost) make man in our own image, What is his image, God is a spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. He also said to one of his disciples before the foundation of the earth I knew you, meaning man first existed in spirit  before he existed in the flesh and on the earth. The spirit world is more real than the physical world. God made the physical world according to Genesis 1 vs 26 Let us make man in our own image and let us give them dominion over it. Earth is supposed to be a physical extension of the spiritual world of God. But we have Religious diversion which reflects the desires and direction of man instead of the words of God. You can start your own research in Mathew 4 vs 17 which states "Repent the Kingdom of God is here". This was Jesus' first public statement which was his mission statement.  Repent does not mean run up to the altar, cry and confess your sins it meant, change your direction, change your thought process. secondly look at luke 16 vs 16 The Law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdm of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. To know computers you have to spend some time in it. To know more about the word you have to spend more time in the word.

NO! I DO NOT  BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION.

Joseph Miller
CaribbeanChoice.com Staff
IP IP Logged
alsosweet
Landlubber
Landlubber

Online Status: Offline

United-States.gif, 0 kB

Quote alsosweet Replybullet Posted: 15 Sept 2005 at 3:43pm

[Joseph's quote: "In 1st Thessalonians It tells us that man is a tripartite being, that is he is made up of three parts Body , Soul and Spirit."]

In the Bible it is written: "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." (Gen 2:7 KJV)

[Joseph's quote: "He also said to one of his disciples before the foundation of the earth I knew you, meaning man first existed in spirit  before he existed in the flesh and on the earth."]

I believe you are referring to John 17:24. It reads: ""Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world." (NIV)

Note that Jesus Christ is offering up prayer to his Father. Jesus is not talking to one of his disciples.  

Edited by alsosweet
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version