CaribbeanChoice.com
   HOME |  Carnival |  Recipes |  Gourmet Shop |  Islands |  Games |  Market |  News |  Links |  Events |  Articles |  Forums  |  Search 

Forum Categories
 Main Menu

Battle of the
 Islands

Popular Forums 

Newsletters 

Food 

Caribbean Corner 

Feedback   
Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you want!

Saturday, July 20, 2019 

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
The Caribbean Room
 CaribbeanChoice : General Discussion : The Caribbean Room
Message Icon Topic: DO CARIBBEAN MEN KNOW HOW TO BE FAITHFUL? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 18 Next >>
Duck Sauce
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline

pirate-flag-small.gif, 0 kB

Quote Duck Sauce Replybullet Posted: 06 Dec 2003 at 6:50pm

Spiceylean, I think you are exaggerating your figures a little.  I seriously doubt that 95% of Caribbean men are unfaithful.  It may be a significant number, but I doubt it's that high.

Remember, you will rarely meet a faithful one out in the clubs by himself.  He is probably with his wife instead.  And also remember that, just like the cliche, one bad apple can spoil the whole pot, a small percentage of unfaitful ones who are flagrant in their ways can taint the image of all the faithful men out there, even if the faithful men significantly outnumber them.

Maybe 95% of men in clubs, or something like that, but I doubt 95% of all Caribbean men everywhere.

"One person can make a difference, one person can change the world, but you must choose to do so. You must make the future or others will make it for you." -J. Michael Straczynski
IP IP Logged
Duck Sauce
Administrator
Administrator

Quote Duck Sauce Replybullet Posted: 06 Dec 2003 at 7:13pm

Originally posted by SpicyLean

Originally posted by world42

Well, most people tend to gain confidence from experience.  And the most confident people I know are either very experienced or they are great Bull@#$%ers.  Or both.

It's the inexperienced ones who are not confident.

You have a point that most people gain confidence from experience but they don't have to cheat to get that confidence. 

I couldn't agree more.  You don't have to cheat to gain confidence.  I'm just saying that since women are attracted to confident men, they are attracted to those who have more experience.  Some of those who have more experience are cheaters (not all).

Because of what women are attracted to in men, it is more likely that they will NOT be attracted to a less confident yet faithful man, but would rather be attracted to a confident man who has (and will) cheat.

If you stand the two side by side, and you didn't know whether either of them would be a cheater, the woman would almost ALWAYS pick the confident man who cheats over the faithful one with little confidence.

The cheater is confident because he knows he can easily get another woman.  The faithful one is loyal but has little confidence.  That kind of man would stay with his lover instead of venturing outside because he has less confidence in getting a replacement.

If a man is really confident, either he thinks he has you exactly where he wants you, or he knows that even if he doesn't get you, he will get another woman.  And the funny thing is women are really attracted to that!

I think that many men wind up as cheaters because women unintentionally train them to be.  Women want all these qualities in a man and there is only one way to get it: have relationships with many women (not necessarily at the same time).  And as a man tastes more and more different women then eventually he says to himself "why should I limit myself to just one."

If you want a faithful man, pick a less experienced man who is a good man, communicate with him in bed, and build a wonderful relationship together.  He has been with less women and is less likely to cheat.

A man who has been with a lot of women, on the other hand, is more likely to cheat.  But women are attracted to that kind of man.  Go figure.

"One person can make a difference, one person can change the world, but you must choose to do so. You must make the future or others will make it for you." -J. Michael Straczynski
IP IP Logged
world42
Mate
Mate

Quote world42 Replybullet Posted: 06 Dec 2003 at 7:21pm

Originally posted by Duck Sauce

A man who has been with a lot of women, on the other hand, is more likely to cheat.  But women are attracted to that kind of man.  Go figure.

Of course women are attracted to that kind of man.  A man who has experience knows all the right buttons to push to get a women turned on, to get them to think they are in love, to make them smile, to make them laugh, etc.

An inexperienced man doesn't know how to press those buttons, so he gets passed over even if he is a better man.

Cheaters know how to press the right buttons.  Most non-cheaters don't.

IP IP Logged
seven
Landlubber
Landlubber

Quote seven Replybullet Posted: 14 Dec 2003 at 12:05am

I am a black american and have dated caribbean men all my life as a matter of fact I have never dated am Black American Male.

My first was a Caribbean man he cheating with everything and everybody.  woman  would approach me with the threat of violence.

My second was from antigua he cheated with everything and anyone he could.

My third was from trinidad the first time we had sex he slept with another woman that same week---he lies to me so much he can't remember his last lie--

i seem to be attracted or vice versa to Caribbean men.  

i would'nt say they all cheat-but the ones i have dated sure cheated on me.

IP IP Logged
SpicyLean
Mate
Mate

Saint-Vincent.gif, 0 kB United-States.gif, 0 kB

Quote SpicyLean Replybullet Posted: 17 Dec 2003 at 5:27am

It may seem as though most women want a well experience man, but we will prefer a honest one.  Then if he is not well rounded we have no problem teaching/showing him what he needs him to do when it comes to romance, passion, love making extra...He just has to be open to the idea.  Women prefer honesty and not be cheated on. 

Edited by SpicyLean
Passion,dancing and music conn
IP IP Logged
SpicyLean
Mate
Mate

Quote SpicyLean Replybullet Posted: 17 Dec 2003 at 5:39am

Seven,

Thanks for confirming this topic about Caribbean men.  It is really embarrassing  a caribbean woman to know that it is really hard to find a faithful caribbean man.  Is there any out there?  lol  Man, it is really a crying shame on you all caribbean men that you all take you all bad ways everywhere, but I still love you all.

Edited by SpicyLean
IP IP Logged
world42
Mate
Mate

Quote world42 Replybullet Posted: 17 Dec 2003 at 6:22am

Then if he is not well rounded we have no problem teaching/showing him what he needs him to do when it comes to romance, passion, love making extra...He just has to be open to the idea. 

Most women I meet don't like being teachers.  They usually want someone who already is successful, makes a lot of money, is confident, has a strong personality, etc.

I've actually has women (yes, plural) tell me to my face that they want someone experienced and don't want to teach me how to be their perfect lover, even though I am more than willing to learn.  Then they go and pick someone who is more experienced at suducing them or who can buy them things and leave me in the dust.

How am I to learn if noone will teach me?

And is this all that women want?

Edited by world42
IP IP Logged
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
CaribbeanChoice Staff

Conch Republic Texas.gif, 0 kB

Quote Scott Replybullet Posted: 17 Dec 2003 at 6:26am

Women prefer honesty and not be cheated on. 

I think everyone wants that.  I know I just want my women to be honest and open with me.

Scott M. Stolz
CaribbeanChoice.com. Inc. Staff
WisTex | Complete Hosting Guide
IP IP Logged
Duck Sauce
Administrator
Administrator

Quote Duck Sauce Replybullet Posted: 17 Dec 2003 at 6:42am
We haven't actually heard from any Caribbean men on this topic, have we?
IP IP Logged
SpicyLean
Mate
Mate

Quote SpicyLean Replybullet Posted: 17 Dec 2003 at 2:50pm

World 42: "They usually want someone who already is successful, makes a lot of money, is confident, has a strong personality, etc."

Well you are very right on this comment, we women do want all of the about things that are mention but not a cheater.  YOu could be very much faithful and don't have to cheat, plus all of the attributes that you mention in your above comment. That's not hard at all.  We (Women) Do It All The Time.

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 18 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version