CaribbeanChoice.com
   HOME |  Carnival |  Recipes |  Gourmet Shop |  Islands |  Games |  Market |  News |  Links |  Events |  Articles |  Forums  |  Search 

Forum Categories
 Main Menu

Battle of the
 Islands

Popular Forums 

Newsletters 

Food 

Caribbean Corner 

Feedback   
Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you want!

Sunday, August 18, 2019 

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
The Caribbean Room
 CaribbeanChoice : General Discussion : The Caribbean Room
Message Icon Topic: DO CARIBBEAN MEN KNOW HOW TO BE FAITHFUL? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 18 Next >>
Duck Sauce
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline

pirate-flag-small.gif, 0 kB

Quote Duck Sauce Replybullet Posted: 03 Dec 2003 at 5:08am

Originally posted by Hairy_Plotter

The only times I remained faithful was when they pushed the right buttons. But even that didn't last long - but hey, maybe it's me thats screwed up.

I think that we can safely say that you are in fact screwed up.

"One person can make a difference, one person can change the world, but you must choose to do so. You must make the future or others will make it for you." -J. Michael Straczynski
IP IP Logged
world42
Mate
Mate

Quote world42 Replybullet Posted: 03 Dec 2003 at 5:41am

Originally posted by SpicyLean

Originally posted by world42

World42: What about the Caribbean women?  I'm not sure that many of them are that faithfuil either.
Well I can only speak from the female's point of view... and yes there might be some caribbean women who are not faithful but that's 4 percent....but the majority of Caribbean men are not faithful... All I could speak about is myself and I know that I am...

I think I would have to agree with you on that, SpicyLean.

IP IP Logged
SpicyLean
Mate
Mate

Saint-Vincent.gif, 0 kB United-States.gif, 0 kB

Quote SpicyLean Replybullet Posted: 03 Dec 2003 at 5:57am
Originally posted by Duck Sauce

Many women want a good lover who is passionate and knows how to please them.  Of course, there is only one way for a man to learn how to be a passionate lover who can please a woman...  and that is for the man to have slept with many women!

Many women want a strong powerful man who can take care of things and is able to get what he wants in life.  Of course, this usually means that he is also strong and powerful around the house, trying to get his way in the relationship as well.

Quite frankly, most women are attracted to players and jerks because they are good lovers and strong and powerful.  And then they wonder why they wind up with players and jerks!

It's kinda ironic that women are rarely attracted to a "nice guy."  He is too much of a wimp in their eyes.  Instead they will pick a powerful jerk or a passionate player over a nice guy who they consider a wimp.

I think that's why most women wind up with players and jerks.  They are actually attracted to them!  Meanwhile all the faithful men are at home without a date.

My first question is what you consider to be as a wimp... Yeah we caribbean women...Let me change that and only speak for oneself, having a passionate, romantic, and powerful (meaning, in knowledge, ambitious, family oriented, spirtual and exciting) man or wanting one doesn't gave caribbean men the okay to be unfaithful....Yeah one wants all the things that are listed above, and at the same time a honest man; you all don't have to go through many women to know how to be a great lover.... All one have to do is talk to their partner and explose different sexual areas... You all men are probably too afraid that a woman would have to teach you how to make love instead of just how to screw...you all are afraid to let down that male ego.... Also women want a man that is confident... One wants that, but also a person who I could be his side bone instead of his back bone because when a woman is her man side bone, working together and she assisting him in coming up with ideas for their future instead of waiting for him to come up with a plan all by himself then say I am here for you when things get hard... Nah being their from the beginning is what matters... Am I wrong.  Mr. Duck Sauce...  So a man does have to sleep with many women just discuss with is partner his needs.

Edited by Scott
Passion,dancing and music conn
IP IP Logged
Duck Sauce
Administrator
Administrator

Quote Duck Sauce Replybullet Posted: 03 Dec 2003 at 6:22am

My first question is what you consider to be as a wimp...

It's not what I consider a wimp, it's what women conside a wimp.  Usually a nice guy who isn't that powerful.

Yeah we caribbean women...Let me change that and only speak for oneself, having a passionate, romantic, and powerful (meaning, in knowledge, ambitious, family oriented, spirtual and exciting) man or wanting one doesn't gave caribbean men the okay to be unfaithful....

Agreed. 

Yeah one wants all the things that are listed above, and at the same time a honest man; you all don't have to go through many women to know how to be a great lover.... All one have to do is talk to their partner and explose different sexual areas... You all men are probably too afraid that a woman would have to teach you how to make love instead of just how to screw...you all are afraid to let down that male ego....

So a man does have to sleep with many women just discuss with is partner his needs.

True.  I agree that a man (or woman for that matter) doesn't have to sleep with a lot of women to be a good lover.  But you have to admit that an experienced man knows how to woo a woman much better than an inexperienced man.  An inexperienced man will often not get a change to even have a date much less "talk to their partner" about pleasing their partner.  An experienced man has a much better chance at getting a woman.  They know what a woman wants already.

Also women want a man that is confident... One wants that, but also a person who I could be his side bone instead of his back bone because when a woman is her man side bone, working together and she assisting him in coming up with ideas for their future instead of waiting for him to come up with a plan all by himself then say I am here for you when things get hard... Nah being their from the beginning is what matters... Am I wrong.  Mr. Duck Sauce... 

Sounds like you are a good women.  I have met so many women who are interested in leeching off a man.  If he doesn't have money or power or confidence, then they are gone.  They are not interested in staying by his side and building something together.  Often they want something already built and want to enjoy the fruits of the man's labor. 

A man has to be strong 100% of the time, and never show weakness, otherwise they are gone.  And yet they complain about a man not being sensitive and not showing his feelings.

It's a catch 22.  if you are nice, women think you are weak.  If you are too hard, they think you are a jerk.  It is such a hard balancing act to be a man and be attractive to women.

Edited by Duck Sauce
"One person can make a difference, one person can change the world, but you must choose to do so. You must make the future or others will make it for you." -J. Michael Straczynski
IP IP Logged
SpicyLean
Mate
Mate

Quote SpicyLean Replybullet Posted: 03 Dec 2003 at 6:51am

True.  I agree that a man (or woman for that matter) doesn't have to sleep with a lot of women to be a good lover.  But you have to admit that an experienced man knows how to woo a woman much better than an inexperienced man.  An inexperienced man will often not get a change to even have a date much less "talk to their partner" about pleasing their partner.  An experienced man has a much better chance at getting a woman.  They know what a woman wants already.

It's not the eperience at all... it is not having confidence in himself...Why that man gets turn down or consider a wimp..

Sounds like you are a good women.  I have met so many women who are interested in leeching off a man.  If he doesn't have money or power or confidence, then they are gone.  They are not interested in staying by his side and building something together.  Often they want something already built and want to enjoy the fruits of the man's labor.

Thanks...and that's true there are many woman out there who are gold diggers but there are many unfaithful who are only out for sex so some woman are out to get what they want... Yeah and two wrong don't make it right at all.  I agree with that man if he leaves her instead of cheaping... The question still reminds "Do Caribbean Men know how to be faithful." 

A man has to be strong 100% of the time, and never show weakness, otherwise they are gone.  And yet they complain about a man not being sensitive and not showing his feelings.

It's a catch 22.  if you are nice, women think you are weak.  If you are too hard, they think you are a jerk.  It is such a hard balancing act to be a man and be attractive to women.

Most women want a man who is in tune with his feelings and not to hard.  Men that are sensitive that's a good thing but him showing gay-ish ways is another thing.  A man who cries that's fine but a man who want to put on my underwear then that's another thing." Be faithful that all we women asked... So the answer is again "Do Caribbean Men know how to be faithful."

Edited by Scott
IP IP Logged
Hairy_Plotter
Mate
Mate

United-States.gif, 0 kB

Quote Hairy_Plotter Replybullet Posted: 04 Dec 2003 at 12:07am
You can't go by what I've done. Besides, once I was there I found out I was just being toyed with. It's more like a Fantasy for men to be the prostitute anyway. More like bragging rights along with the goodies. Ya know they will get rid of us when we can't give them what they want anyway. Were just toy's. Have a heaRT. bE A SPORT.
IP IP Logged
world42
Mate
Mate

Quote world42 Replybullet Posted: 04 Dec 2003 at 9:05pm

It's not the eperience at all... it is not having confidence in himself...Why that man gets turn down or consider a wimp..

Well, most people tend to gain confidence from experience.  And the most confident people I know are either very experienced or they are great Bull@#$%ers.  Or both.

It's the inexperienced ones who are not confident.

IP IP Logged
Joseph
Senior Staff
Senior Staff
CaribbeanChoice.com Inc. Staff

Jamaica.gif, 1 kB United-States.gif, 0 kB

Quote Joseph Replybullet Posted: 06 Dec 2003 at 3:18am

SpicyLean,

You wanted to get some viewpoints, Here is my two cents worth

The standards of any individual are defined by his environment, his associates and information that he or she acquires that is, learned behaviour. Do you realize that for the man to be unfaithful, he is being unfaithful with an unfaithful woman. I  do believe the man or the woman defines his or her standards and is not limited to any Island or borders. It should also be noted that our standards sometimes help to influence or define other people's standard  

Edited by Joseph
Joseph Miller
CaribbeanChoice.com Staff
IP IP Logged
SpicyLean
Mate
Mate

Quote SpicyLean Replybullet Posted: 06 Dec 2003 at 5:58am
Originally posted by world42

Well, most people tend to gain confidence from experience.  And the most confident people I know are either very experienced or they are great Bull@#$%ers.  Or both.

It's the inexperienced ones who are not confident.

[/QUOTE]

YOu have a point that most people gain confidence from experience but they don't have to cheat to get that confidence.  Comunicating to their partner and letting her know that his interest is not there any more it is else where, is a form of respect and most Caribbean men doesn't know how to communicate their  thoughts... Oh let me take that back,  you all do know but it is the selfishness in you all that makes it seems as though you all forget or don't even have a clue how to be "Faithful"  (But I still Love you all though...the 5% faithful ones)

Edited by SpicyLean
IP IP Logged
SpicyLean
Mate
Mate

Quote SpicyLean Replybullet Posted: 06 Dec 2003 at 6:05am
Originally posted by Joseph

SpicyLean,

You wanted to get some viewpoints, Here is my two cents worth

The standards of any individual are defined by his environment, his associates and information that he or she acquires that is, learned behaviour. Do you realize that for the man to be unfaithful, he is being unfaithful with an unfaithful woman. I  do believe the man or the woman defines his or her standards and is not limited to any Island or borders. It should also be noted that our standards sometimes help to influence or define other people's standard  

Thanks Joseph for your two cents... All two cents are welcome

I agree with some of you comments up top the first lines, but I definitely disagree with your justification that he men learned their demeanors from their women... I will agree if you say because the men see those behaviors from their fathers and they adapted them there,  then yeah' but not from their women.  I am not saying that women do not cheat, but that is a small percentage like 5% if that.  Most of the time is the men that are cheating because they don't know how to comunicate their feelings or just say to the woman we need to make some changes if it means spicing up the bedroom activities or him assisting in the chores around the house and make it apart of their sexual experience then things would get better; but some men are afraid to ask their woman to do certain sexual acts, so they prefer to go somewhere else, where they don't have respect that woman.. Anyway they do it, they are ending up not only disrespecting one woman but both.  So Mr. Joseph I disagree that men adapted their demeanors from their women, I think mainly from their fathers; and that I agree with.  I almost forgot it is not only an Island men thang, but I just wanted to narrow it down to Caribbean men but every one could give their opinions that's always welcome. 

Edited by SpicyLean
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 18 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version