Free E-mail & Chat & Calendar
From CaribbeanChoice and Google
Login to E-mail
| Access Your Account
| Request an Account
| Notes and Announcements
CaribbeanChoice is proud to offer CaribProud.com e-mail, calendar and instant messenger (chat) to our active community members.
What you get:
- An e-mail address you can be proud of! (Your firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Over 6 Gigabytes of E-mail Storage
- Innovative and cutting edge webmail interface.
- Interactive personal calendar
- Instant messenger (chat) account that works with Gmail, Google Talk and CaribProud.com users.
- Documents & Spreadsheets
FREE to active members of CaribbeanChoice.
Once your CaribProud.com account is setup, you can access your e-mail and chat here:
To access your CaribProud.com Instant Messenger chat account, you will need to download the Google Talk client and then sign in with your CaribProud.com account. You can also chat while logged into your mail account or on the CaribProud Start Page.
Free CaribProud.com e-mail addresses and chat accounts are for active members of the CaribbeanChoice Community.
Requirements for Getting a Free Account:
- You must be a member of CaribbeanChoice.com in good standing.
- You must have reached the rank of Landlubber by posting on the forums. This can easily be done by posting a few times in the forum.
- Your username on CaribProud.com will be the same as your CaribbeanChoice username.
- You must provide a first and last name we can enter into the system. (It won't let us create an account without both a first and last name.)
How to Get Your Free Account:
CaribbeanChoice Members may request a free CaribProud.com e-mail account by requesting an account via the Welcome Page. (You must be logged in to CaribbeanChoice.)
Note: Since your account must be setup manually, it may take several days to get your e-mail account setup. We will try to get your account setup the same day if possible.
We have a limited number of accounts we can give away before we have to request more. So please only request an account if you plan on using it.
Also Note: We may change the requirements for getting an account in the future. We are currently beta testing and evaluating the program.
There are technical requirements regarding what e-mail addresses we can give. For example, e-mail addresses cannot have spaces in them. Our goal is to have the same username on both CaribbeanChoice.com and CaribProud.com, but that may not be always be possible. In some cases we may ask you to create a new CaribbeanChoice account so that the usernames match on both systems or may request we change your username. We will let you know if there are any conflicts when you request an e-mail address. Thank you for understanding.