Antigua and Barbuda: Events
- January 2-3: Windsurfing-Antigua Winter Competition Golf opens.
- February 13-14: The Antigua Grand Prix Regatta @ Jolly Harbour.
- March: The Sunday Market & the Museum of Antigua & Barbuda.
- April 18: The Department of Tourism Model Boat Race in the same
month enjoy the Classic Ragatta & Antigua Sailing Wee.
- May 21-22: 33rd Antigua & Barbuda great Sport Fishing Tournament,
also on the 29th enjoy the international Anglican Food Fair. TBA 23rd
Annual Curtain Bluff Hotal Pro-Am Tennis Classic.
- June: The Museum of Antigua & Barbuda Stamps & Phone Cards.
TBA: also have a Windsurfing Show.
- July: International Food Fair for Family Fun Times on the 23rd is the
Annual Summer Festival. TBA: The cultural survival of carnival.
- August: Start the Royal Antigua & Barbuda Police Force week of
- September: Start of the Basketball season Jolly Harbour annual Ragatta
and exhibition of 19th century sugar estates map plans & prints.
- October: Spring Gardens Moravian Church Food Fair. Heritage Day.
Antigua Sun annual Kit Flying competition.
- November: The international Hot Air Balloon Festival and the Cedar
Valley Antigua Golf Tournament Open.
- December 1-8: English Harbour Christmas Morning & the 38th annual Nicholson's Boat Show and Marine Trade Fair.
Submit an Article
New Articles |
New Recipes |
Active Topics |
New Links |
Announcements & What's New
CaribbeanChoice.com - Your Gateway to the Caribbean
One Love. One People. All Caribbean!™
Proverb: Moon a run till daylight catch it.
Meaning: You may think you are getting away with your misdeed, but one Day you will be caught.
Complete Hosting Guide
Life is Transformational
Visionary Learning Studios